Mandarin Student Zack
Mandarin Education School is a great place to learn Chinese and Chinese Culture.I've learned a lot in this school, my Chine...
Learn Chinese Travel China
If you want to learn Chinese and also discover China, Mandarin Education organize the most funny and cultural study tour. The...
suzhou Mandarin Jude
I am Jude, I am learning Mandarin in Suzhou Mandarin School,I was learning in Wuxi Mandarin Education too.I like my Chinse Teacher...
Improve your reading, speaking and your writing by experiencing our teaching methods,Offer free student Visa. ...
Wuxi Mandarin Jessie
I've learned Chinese for almost 8 years, I can understand what Chinese people say,but when I speak, I feel very uncomfor...
Chinese Internship or Jobs
You are looking for a professional experience abroad? Get the opportunity to discover the Chinese business，Look for an ...
Mandarinedu Student Florent
I love my Wuxi Mandarin Education School. It is the EASY MANDARIN Learning way, I am learning faster than I wanted.My teach...
Mandarin E Learning
Mandarin Education School offers you Online Chinese Courses. It has never been so easier to have Chinese courses ...
Mandarin Student Brad
I am studying Chinese in Mandarin Education School. I can speak quit good Chinese and talk to Chinese people by myself. Thank...
Wuxi Mandarin edu. Student Jennifer
I love learning Chinese in Mandarin Education School.That's a great place to learn and make friends. ...
0086 1866 1199 988
Mandarin Education School
Room 405, 4 Fl,Building No.8,
Maoye Business Center,
Chang jiang No.1,
New district , Wuxi City , China
1) Developed about 5,000 years ago, the earliest chopsticks were used for cooking, not eating.
2) Hong Kong has more skyscrapers than any other city in the world.
3) Chinese white dolphins, which live off southern China, are often pink.
4) China is about the same size as the continental USA, but it only has one official time zone. Continental USA has four.
5) China’s Yunnan snub-nosed monkeys live at a higher altitude than any other primate except humans.
6) More people speak Mandarin, a Chinese Dialect, as their first language than any other language in the world.
7) China is home to a cluster of ancient rock pillars called the Stone Forest.
8) China’s Leshan Giant Buddha, a gigantic stone statue, has 5.5-m-long eyebrows!
9) China’s giant pandas are good swimmers.
10) Many Chinese emperors considered themselves to be descendants of dragons.
11) The word “ketchup” may come from a Chinese word for pickled-fish sauce.
12) Half of all pigs on earth live in China.
13) It took around 37 years to make the Terracotta Army, a set of around 8,000 clay soldiers built in Xi’an to guard an Emperor’s tomb. Take a look at these super-impressive statues in the video, below!
14) Dogs get special treats on one day of the Chinese New Year celebration.
15) Chinese brides often wear red, a colour considered to be lucky.
Sign up today at Yufeng Mandarinedu (http://www.tochina.vip) to start exploring China, by doing your own intern in China! We welcome everyone with an open mind for a bright future!