Mandarin Student Zack
Mandarin Education School is a great place to learn Chinese and Chinese Culture.I've learned a lot in this school, my Chine...
Learn Chinese Travel China
If you want to learn Chinese and also discover China, Mandarin Education organize the most funny and cultural study tour. The...
suzhou Mandarin Jude
I am Jude, I am learning Mandarin in Suzhou Mandarin School,I was learning in Wuxi Mandarin Education too.I like my Chinse Teacher...
Improve your reading, speaking and your writing by experiencing our teaching methods,Offer free student Visa. ...
Wuxi Mandarin Jessie
I've learned Chinese for almost 8 years, I can understand what Chinese people say,but when I speak, I feel very uncomfor...
Chinese Internship or Jobs
You are looking for a professional experience abroad? Get the opportunity to discover the Chinese business，Look for an ...
Mandarinedu Student Florent
I love my Wuxi Mandarin Education School. It is the EASY MANDARIN Learning way, I am learning faster than I wanted.My teach...
Mandarin E Learning
Mandarin Education School offers you Online Chinese Courses. It has never been so easier to have Chinese courses ...
Mandarin Student Brad
I am studying Chinese in Mandarin Education School. I can speak quit good Chinese and talk to Chinese people by myself. Thank...
Wuxi Mandarin edu. Student Jennifer
I love learning Chinese in Mandarin Education School.That's a great place to learn and make friends. ...
0086 1866 1199 988
Mandarin Education School
Room 405, 4 Fl,Building No.8,
Maoye Business Center,
Chang jiang No.1,
New district , Wuxi City , China
1) The Chinese New Year celebration lasts for 15 days.
2) In China, every year is represented by one of 12 animals.
3) China’s Bailong Elevator carries visitors more than 300m up a cliff’s edge.
4) You can buy green-bean-flavoured ice pops in China!
5) In Ancient China, soldiers sometimes wore armour made from paper.
6) In 2010 a 2,400-year-old pot of soup was unearthed in Xi’an, China.
7) The Forbidden City, a palace complex in Beijing, contains about 9,000 rooms!
8) Found in northern China, long-eared jerboas have ears that are one-third longer than their heads!
9) People race boats with dragon designs at a Chinese festival in the spring.
10) Chinese monal birds sometimes build nests in caves.
11) Put together, all of China’s railways lines could loop around earth twice!
12) The mortar used to bind the Great Wall’s stones was made with sticky rice!
13) 7th-century Emperor Tang of Shang had 94 ‘ice men’ who made him ice-cream.
14) Temperatures in China‘s Turpan Depression can range from 49°C in summer to -29°C in winter.
15) Asiatic golden cats in the country’s south sometimes communicate by spitting.
Stay tuned for Part II, and if you’re interested in China, why not considering doing an internship here to expand your Chinese culture knowledge base and to broaden your business horizon! Much is happening here in China every day, let Yufeng Mandarinedu (http://tochina.vip) help you with your first steps towards this amazing historical country!
Register on our website today!
See you soon in China.