Mandarin Student Zack
Mandarin Education School is a great place to learn Chinese and Chinese Culture.I've learned a lot in this school, my Chine...
Learn Chinese Travel China
If you want to learn Chinese and also discover China, Mandarin Education organize the most funny and cultural study tour. The...
suzhou Mandarin Jude
I am Jude, I am learning Mandarin in Suzhou Mandarin School,I was learning in Wuxi Mandarin Education too.I like my Chinse Teacher...
Improve your reading, speaking and your writing by experiencing our teaching methods,Offer free student Visa. ...
Wuxi Mandarin Jessie
I've learned Chinese for almost 8 years, I can understand what Chinese people say,but when I speak, I feel very uncomfor...
Chinese Internship or Jobs
You are looking for a professional experience abroad? Get the opportunity to discover the Chinese business，Look for an ...
Mandarinedu Student Florent
I love my Wuxi Mandarin Education School. It is the EASY MANDARIN Learning way, I am learning faster than I wanted.My teach...
Mandarin E Learning
Mandarin Education School offers you Online Chinese Courses. It has never been so easier to have Chinese courses ...
Mandarin Student Brad
I am studying Chinese in Mandarin Education School. I can speak quit good Chinese and talk to Chinese people by myself. Thank...
Wuxi Mandarin edu. Student Jennifer
I love learning Chinese in Mandarin Education School.That's a great place to learn and make friends. ...
0086 1866 1199 988
Mandarin Education School
Room 405, 4 Fl,Building No.8,
Maoye Business Center,
Chang jiang No.1,
New district , Wuxi City , China
1. How to prevent eating lychees from getting hot?
(1) people who like litchi but are afraid of heat and dryness may drink more salt water while eating litchi. They can also drink 20 to 30 grams of raw land with lean meat or pork bone soup, or water with jujube. Both can prevent heat.
(2) Litchi skin can also be immersed in light salt water, then put into the freezer after ice consumption, not only will not heat, but also can relieve stagnation, but also increase appetite. If 1 cup of lychee tea fried with lychee leaves (sundried), it may also relieve the stagnation and diarrhea caused by eating litchi. Lychee attribute warm dry, Yin deficiency fire people had better eat less (a better in 0.25 kg). If you are growing acne, sore, cold or acute inflammation, it is not appropriate to eat litchi, otherwise will aggravate the disease, but the body cold, stomach cold is appropriate to eat more. Everyone should pay attention to delicious food can not eat too much, the body is the capital of the revolution.
2. Three wonderful uses of tomato juice in life
(1) Deodorizing plastic containers. Plastic containers used to hold food are usually miscellaneous, and they are liable to cross-smell or even smell. In this case, tomato juice can be used to deodorize. The method is to pour some tomato juice on the sponge first, then wipe the tomato juice on the inside of the container with the sponge.
The container and lid are then cleaned with warm water with detergent added, and then cleaned with clean water and then air-dried in a cool and ventilated place. Two days later, the odor in the plastic container will disappear and can be reused at any time.
(2) Remove the odor from the refrigerator. Have you ever experienced a power failure that caused food in the refrigerator to deteriorate and smell? Try tomato juice to get rid of the rotten smell in the refrigerator. First dispose of the spoiled food, then use the sponge or dishcloth soaked in the tomato juice, wipe the refrigerator thoroughly, then rinse with warm soapy water, and then dry. If there is still a slight odor, repeat the process; or use vinegar instead of tomato juice to repeat the process.
(3) Relieving sore throat. Half a cup of tomato juice and half a cup of warm water are mixed together to gargle the throat, which can temporarily relieve the symptoms of sore throat.